Experienced knitters don't make fewer mistakes than new knitters. They make bigger ones faster.



- Yarn Harlot -


Monday, October 3, 2011

Quater 4 Goals

This is the last quarter to try and complete all my goals! First of all, I'm going to complete 12 socks by the end of the year. 4 pairs in 3 months seems a little daunting, but I think I can do it. Next is to make a pullover. I've chosen the Owls sweater that may become a mini KAL in my knitting group. I have yarn that I think will work, but I'll need to swatch to make sure it's structured enough for the owls to show up. The baby hats will also be done, but that goal can be finished in a few days if I really try. My final goal is to finish all of my short-term WIPs. They are:
 
1. Dr. Who Anniversary Scarf - so called because I started it about a year ago
4. Vanilla Socks

The 3 socks (2 pairs total) will also help me work towards my sock goal. But I also have Christmas gifts to consider. The plan is significantly different from last year, so hopefully I can do this and accomplish all my goals. And yes, I am that crazy person in the Christmas aisle at Joann's in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment