Quarter 3 wasn't exactly a rousing success. At least in Quarter 2 I finished my colorwork hat in a last ditch effort to meet the deadline.
Ok, maybe not a success, but done (never to be worn).
For Q3 my goals were to keep up with the sock count (2 this quarter since I was ahead of schedule last quarter), make more baby hats, and work 1 project from each book I bought that I hadn't used yet.
The baby hat goal worked out great. The goal is 52 for the year (1 per week).
The projects from books were also a success. I only had a few books left anyway, so I picked small projects. The only book I did not make a project from was Superstar Knits because 1) those projects are much more complicated and 2) i plan on making a tunic from that book later on anyway.
The socks came up a little short. Because I was ahead of schedule, I totally slacked this time. Maybe I'm a little socked out. One of Hermoine's Everyday Socks and one Vanilla sock were finished. That's right, they're not even a matching pair.
But now that's done, it's time to focus on new goals for the last quarter!