Experienced knitters don't make fewer mistakes than new knitters. They make bigger ones faster.



- Yarn Harlot -


Monday, March 28, 2011

Irreconcilable Differences

They've tried working it out. They've talked. They've gone through counseling. They've even taken a break to give themselves some alone time. But nothing is going to fix this couple....

...Of socks.

I've given up on 2 at a time socks. The idea is nice, but to me they are so fiddly and I was getting so discouraged at knitting for so long and not even seeing a heel. I just don't think this technique is for me. The socks are now on separate needles, and will hopefully be able to get on with their separate lives.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I agree with you, way, way too fiddly! I am so much happy with my boring old traditional 5 dpns. It's just so much faster & easier for me.

    ReplyDelete